Racism or Ecology?
The human being is not complete unless it has something to love (the nurturing foundation of a family), but when things get out of balance reaction occurs, but not necessarily logical.
Sub-consciously, something is amiss, discomforts yields disharmony and equals adjustments.
Those that are schooled in this psychological anonomally will recognize the imbalance.
The human being is made up of four functional amenities - spirit, soul, mind, and body.
Spirit - creative imagination. Soul - emotional input. Mind - logical education, memory and the body - physical effort.
Rewarding (life itself)
1 - Spirit - coming up with a new way to do something creative can be quite rewarding. (imagination)
2. Soul - love is something that is difficult to explain because it has so many branches.”Heart” is truly caring in a positive vein.
3. Mind - being educated from a solid foundation. To know on no uncertain ground, truth as in mathematics.
4. Body - being in shape healthy, energetic, and feeling good about yourself.
Who needs you? Are you an asset to society or even an asset to yourself?
1. Creative imagination has a way of creating your own self esteem.
Imagining how to become worthwhile is envisioning self worth.
2. Caring and emotions; do you even like yourself. Showing that you truly care = love. This is not about ego.
3. Logic. Putting all this together into a workable environments for yourself and others. Truth.
4. Do something; physically leaving it up to someone else doesn’t work, effort!
Communities take effort.
Spirit - creative, imagination. Musician, architect, artist
Soul - emotional, nurture. Nurse, caregiver
Mind - Logical, predictable memory. Accountant, banker, bean counter.
Body - physically fit. Athlete, labour, construction.
Some jobs require all four amenities.
Raising a family also requires all four amenities.
North America has experienced an Industrial Age beyond anything in the past. Industrialization is really quite amazing.
(The four amenities)
However, since electronic communication world has come about, the average person is more distant. Family gatherings, picnics, meetings have taken a back seat. Sports are more what you watch instead of participate in.
Ecology - Ecologically what are the inevitable results? Distancing your neighbours and misunderstandings take shape. Most people don’t even know their neighbours anymore.
People in Agriculture
Are more aware of weeds, predators, and hormones. How you work with them can mean success or failure.
The season, weather, conditions and market contribute to the overall success of your business.
So when you come across weeds, predators or aggressive testosterone, you’ve been dealing with this every day at work. So don’t become a weed or a predator.
Germany exterminated 6 million people, Russia exterminated 20 million people just one generation ago. The human race has a history of war upon war regardless of who is right. Watch that you don’t create one.
Television, radio, cellphones, internet, newspapers, magazines, etc, etc have a hand in function and dysfunction.
Some magazines in particular specialize in stories fanning the coals of unrest. Some television stations specialize in one particular political view over others. Know how to identify this.
* Be extra careful in this area that you don’t end up thinking that communism is the way to go.
There are two sides to every confrontation. For the last 200 years the Christian religion has been trying to save people from themselves.
The dictionary uses the word amenity - agreeableness, pleasantness, and act of expression of courtesy, civility.
by Ken Cameron
Racism or Ecology?