Highlights from this Monday’s upcoming City of Dawson Creek Monday agenda.
Catch up on what city council will be discussing this week.
- Johanna Martens, Kiwanis Child Care Centre and Lori Knutson, South Peace Hospice Palliative Care Society in attendance via ZOOM of the 2021 Kindness Meter Funds by Mayor Bumstead and Heather Desarmia, TC Energy.
- Mr. Justin Chouhan, Manager of Audit and Training Services, British Columbia Municipal Safety Association will be in attendance via ZOOM for Presentation of the City of Dawson Creek's Certificate of Recognition.
Discussion of correspondence received
- Email from Vanessa Isnardy, Program Manager, WildSafeBC (January 6, 2022) re: WildSafeBC Community Program Application is now Open for 2022.
- Email from Isabella Lee, BC Public Relations and Communications Adviser, BC Council, Girl Guides of Canada (January 6, 2022) re: Guiding Lights Across BC on February 22, 2022.
- Email from Deirdre Syms, Interim Executive Director, BC Epilepsy Society, (January 13, 2022) re: Lighting Dawson Creek City Hall in Purple Lights on March 26 for International Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness.
- Email from Luella & Joe Judge, Rotary Director, Rotary Clubs of Dawson Creek (January 15, 2022) re: Donation for the 2022 Annual Rotary Auction.
- Letter from Tanya Stedel, City Grant Writer, (January 13, 2022) re: Request for Resolution of Support for Application for the Community Emergency Preparedness Fund - Emergency Support Services.
- Report from the Chief Financial Officer re: 2022 Financial Plan Draft 2 Report.
- Report from the Parks & Facilities Manager re: 2022 - Capital Work Projects Approval.
- Kindness Meters - 2022 Recipients.
Discussion concerning committee of a whole reports
- Reports each from the RCMP Staff Sergeant, Safety Coordinator, Development Services Manager, Development Services Manager, Utilities Manager, Director of Infrastructure, and Corporate Officer.