It is an evacuaton, what do you do? This, says the City of Dawson Creek.
- Locate all family members and designate a meeting area outside the evacuation area, should an evacuation order be called while separated.
- Pack essential items such as government-issued ID, medications, eyeglasses, valuable papers (e.g. insurance, credit, and mortgage information), immediate care needs for dependents and, if time and space permits, keepsakes for quick departure.
- Arrange accommodation for all members of the residence including pets.
- Prepare to move disabled persons, children and/or neighbours, if assistance is needed dial 311.
- Arrange transportation for all your household members. Fill the gas tanks of personal vehicles. If transportation assistance is required, dial 311.